So instead, here’s the latest edition of Radio Free Dogpatch, in which the proletariat (portrayed by Mister Boo) is oppressed by his bladder.
And remember, kids: When you’re smashing the State, don’t forget to keep a smile on your lips, a song in your heart, and a mop within reach.
• Manzano Animal Clinic, which did the surgery.
• The New Orleans Jazz Festival, which did not.
• Elvis Costello. This Elvis has mos def not left the building.
• Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. Good God, are they still at it?
• Recipes: None worth mentioning this week. Whenever Herself hits the road, I generally give myself a break from semi-elaborate cookery.